Canceling Revention and Worldpay?

Premium_Pizza

After being with Revention/Hungerrush for 12 years, I have decided to move to another POS. Today I reached out to Revention to ask how much I would owe if I left. They said I would owe practically nothing to them, but that my Worldpay contract (which they forced me into) would be $83,000 to get out of. I think this is crazy because in 2019 I was with CardConnect and I really liked them. But Revention forced me to change to Worldpay.

I am now wondering if anyone else has heard of such a thing and if anyone knows how to get out of a Worldpay Contract?

83,000??? What the actual fuck. It should be like a $295 early termination fee if your still under contract where are they getting $83,000? I’d call world pay and ask them.

What if you switch to speedline and just continue to use Worldpay? Worldpay is speedlines preference on payment processors

Last edited:
WorldPay tells you to call “your dealer” which Revention makes sure is Revention. Revention refuses to change anything or help in anyway. I have been with Revention for 12 years and (i think) three company buyouts and this is how they repay me. I don’t care if they call themselves Revention or Hungerrush…

Don’t go with Revention!!! GO TO ARROWPOS, GO TO SPEEDLINE. GO ANYWHERE BUT REVENTION!!!

Sorry late to the game . IMHO, the $83K is a bogus number put out by Worldpay to prevent you from moving your business. There are ways of mitigating its impact using their contract against them.

Back