Continue to Site

cc processing rates

rgjujitsu

Hi everyone, what are you all paying for cc processing? interchange plus what and what per transaction? trying to decide who to use

Last edited:
Interchange plus 6 cents with Heartland. Whatever you do, whoever you process with do not lease your equipment. Stand alone terminals can be purchased for a few hundred dollars while leased equipment commonly costs thousands.

Last edited:
Same as Paul.

My bank gave a quote recently that would beat Heartland by a few hundred dollars per year… but my changeover costs would have eaten the first three years savings so I passed.

Last edited:
I was quoted interchange plus .12% and .09 per transaction. Does this sound like a good deal?

Last edited:
It’s not terrible and may be the best you can get with no history. At my volume it would cost me a little more than $100 per month more at each store paying the extra penny per transaction and the .12%. I would shop a few companies before you commit, but try to get quotes without them running your credit to avoid the ding on the credit score that multiple inquiries will cause.

Last edited:
3 % For wells fargo this August, July was 2% not sure of the increase. In the past my x leased machine unknown to me. After ten years of having $51 a month automatically taken out of my account each month.
I could not find out who was taking the money out of my account. : ( There was no name, no paper work, and no bills. So I finally changed my whole business and checking account to a new number. All new
checks! Then the company contacted me and wanted their machine back! I had thrown away the machine 7 years ago! LOL They now wanted $300 for the out dated machine they would have thrown away
when received. All in all it cost me $12,000.00 for a $300 machine! And sometimes I think my employees are stupid!!! LOL again 😃

Last edited:
So this post has got me looking into my own processing rates and while they are not bad i see that they can be much better. Have any of you heard of payment depot?

Last edited:
Back