CC processing through speedline/ speedpay

I’d like to know as well. I have my own processor and have to pay WorldPay a $30 per mo. charge since I am not using them (Speedline’s pet processor). When I add pinpads and eventually online ordering, I may have to switch over to Speedpay (WorldPay?)

You WILL have to switch to be able to accept payments for online orders with SpeedDine. I’d get your best rate elsewhere and just use the Worldpay gateway. They don’t charge you any additional fees

I already have the best rates avail. through my processor and pay $30 mo. for the WorldPay gateway but you’re saying I have to dump them and start using WorldPay directly as it’s the only way online orders can integrate into the Speedline POS and that the ‘SpeedDine’ program is the only program, too?

nah the WorldPay gateway should be all you need to integrate the speeddine online ordering. I was using Heartland for a while with the WorldPay gateway and it worked for online orders basically same as normal.

That’s good to hear. I, too, was using Hearland for years before switching to EVO which was started by a few ex-Heartland employees if I remember correct…

I should clarify, I didn’t mean you need to switch processors, but you need to switch to have a Worldpay gateway as well.

I thought I had good rates for a while, then we got quoted from another pos company. The processor matched their offer of interchange +0 basis points. 5 cents per transaction.

It’s always a battle for rates, always good to keep an eye on it

Already have the WorldPay Gateway ($30mo.) which is mandatory so I can use my processor, so it sounds like I should have no problem adding the pinpads…

Back