Continue to Site

certified vent-less oven by manufacturer

g.luczak

Is there a manufacturer who states that their oven does not need to be vented. I am looking to add a conveyor oven that has a manufacturer statement of vent-less. According to code enforcement in my area as long as the equipment manufacturer states it doesn’t need to be vented I can put it in without any hassle. Please help if you can.

Last edited:
Hi Gregory

There is a relatively small counter top oven that is certified as vent less but nothing with the baking capacities usually installed in pizza shops.

The nature of the pizza business is such that the bulk of the sales are between 6 and 9 in the evening. Most all of the shops we equip have a double stack of ovens that can produce up to 200 pizzas in an hour and several go with triple stacks with a maximum capacity of up to 300 per hour.

If vent less the heat produced by ovens with sufficient production capacity would drive you out of the building.

It is not unusual for a pizza shop to contract with a school to supply several hundred Large 16 in or 18 in pizzas at lunch time one or more days per week. It takes massive production capacity to handle those orders.

What kind of an operation are you planing? What is the size of your building? How much A/C will you have? Where are you located?

The ventilation system is of critical importance both from the view point of comfort in the work area to the cost of operation.

George Mills

Last edited:
Back