Continue to Site

CFM websites

paul7979

Did anyone here use CFM to build their website? I’m looking for a few examples of their work.

Last edited:
I’m gonna call them Monday and I’ll let you know what they say. They already have my photos so maybe they’ll be an easy step into the 1990’s.

Last edited:
Pizza of the Month:
They did my website. It was I think $1300.00 for a five page site. They are easy to work with and everything went smooth.
That’s right about the cost they quoted me. Any flash ect would be extra, but I hate flash sites anyhow. I’m going to go ahead and have them build it. I’ve fought off the 1990’s as long as I could. I’ll post a link when it’s done.

Last edited:
Paul, They are doing mine as we speak. I agree with pizza of the month. They are doing a nice job , easy to work with, and I think the price is reasonable $1250. for a 5 page site. Very satisfied so far.

Last edited:
I signed the agreements today. I’ll post a link when it’s done. Any clue how long it takes from start to finish?

Last edited:
They did mine in less than a week. They also did my menu printing before the web site so they had all the menu information already. It will probably take longer if you have not dealt with them before.

Last edited:
Back