…other thread getting old…

day and time ?

hope to be there if I can get in .
Otis

CHAT SESSION TONIGHT

MONDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2007

ALL ARE WELCOME !

WE’LL START AROUND 10pm-11pm EST.

WARNING !!! Our first chat session went until almost 1am EST ! Bring your RedBull and a notepad.

Last edited:
Otis Gunn:
…other thread getting old…

day and time ?

hope to be there if I can get in .

Otis
The webmaster posted “Live Chat Room Now”. It’s a great idea and open all the time. When you have a free moment, jump in! I don’t believe it was slated for people to schedule chats; it is always open. Hey, two or three people can have a very informative and fun discussion for a bit 🙂

PD

Last edited:
I cannot get on with my Safari browser.
Sorry I will miss ya’ll,
Otis

60.png
PizzaDiva:
The webmaster posted “Live Chat Room Now”. It’s a great idea and open all the time. When you have a free moment, jump in! I don’t believe it was slated for people to schedule chats; it is always open. Hey, two or three people can have a very informative and fun discussion for a bit 🙂

PD
Yea,but it gets a better response when it is planned. More people seem to get on there when it is scheduled ahead of time.

Last edited:
60.png
knightwing1995:
Yea,but it gets a better response when it is planned. More people seem to get on there when it is scheduled ahead of time.
Scott suggested meeting again Wed. December 12th between 10pm-11pm EST.

Anyone that wants to sign up and indicate that they’re planning on coming can do so.
  1. td_VP192

Last edited:
  1. td_VP192
  2. Scott Hack
Bring your marketing hat. I want to talk about what everyone is working on NOW for the coming year. Lets exchange marketing calendars.

-Scott

Last edited:
Back