Continue to Site

Cheese Lover's Day

meladdington

Hello!

I was wanting to talk to any of you that may do any kind of promotion for Cheese Lover’s Day on Jan. 20? I am doing a PMQ online story about ways to market the special holiday to cheese lovers. You can email me what your pizzeria does at [email protected] !!

Thank you,

Melanie

Last edited:
We are rolling out our new cheese selection for all our pizzas, wraps, subs, salads and deserts. Asiago, Monterey Jack, Yellow Cheddar, Swiss, Goat, Gorgonzola, Crumbled Bleu Cheese, Fresh Mozzarella, Ricotta. We are also featuring our homemade cheesecake also. And introducing the “world’s cheesiest pizza” (unofficially) weighing over 5 pounds of blend of cheeses.

Last edited:
We are rolling out our new cheese selection for all our pizzas, wraps, subs, salads and deserts. Asiago, Monterey Jack, Yellow Cheddar, Swiss, Goat, Gorgonzola, Crumbled Bleu Cheese, Fresh Mozzarella, Ricotta. We are also featuring our homemade cheesecake also. And introducing the “world’s cheesiest pizza” (unofficially) weighing over 5 pounds of blend of cheeses.
Thanks - what is the link to your website or Facebook so I can include that in the story?

Last edited:
Back