Continue to Site

Classified section

• Thread starter Thread starter system
  • Start date Start date
S

system

As you guys can see we have added a forum for the classifieds. It redirects to the module that we set up. I hope this is a good compromise. The functionality of the classifieds is great for us but we understand why you guys would want something with more visibility. Hopefully it will get some use.

I think we all wanted it to be an actual forum type deal where you can start a thread and have others post in it. Not just a shortcut link.

Last edited:
In the module(make sure you signed in) you can post questions and reply to them.

Like I said, its a compromise 🙂

And is it going to be standard operating to delete certain type of ads?..I see the ad I posted has been “zapped” already…

Last edited:
I am not sure why items were removed. I am looking into this and will post guidelines when I know something.

Last edited:
maybe its just me, but…

the classified section fails to “appear” when using the firefox browser…works under explorer, but…

Last edited:
Looks like the classified ad I posted is gone too - and I’m a paying advertiser in your magazine and online! Any reason for this? Thanks

Last edited:
This is why the classified page is stupid IMO. Any other forum would just let the seller make a thread and buyers can post and ask questions or offers, and you can sell whatever it is that you want (except the obvious).

Last edited:
And decent forum software can be set to prune a forum after a specific time, allowing old ads to be automatically deleted.

Last edited:
Back