Continue to Site

clever sayings for our sign board

• Thread starter Thread starter system
  • Start date Start date
S

system

we have one of those flashing arrow signs out front on the highway we like to change it around often looking for some catchy pharses or gimmicks to get a laugh promote our business

pizzabarn:
we have one of those flashing arrow signs out front on the highway we like to change it around often looking for some catchy pharses or gimmicks to get a laugh promote our business
“Follow the herd to the Pizza Barn”
“Strap on the feed bag at the Pizza Barn”

I think I owe you a t-shirt from earlier this spring. Send me an address at nick AT grantville DOT net, and I can send it to you.

Last edited:
You have to understand that this is MEANT to be corny.

“If you lived here, you’d already be home”. I’ve seen apartment complexes with that sign. Obviously, no one LIVES at your restaurant, but maybe they should 🙂

Last edited:
Week 1
Ronald McDonald couldn’t hit the broad side of a Pizza Barn with a burger

Week 2
Col. Sanders couldn’t hit the broad side of a Pizza Barn with a chikin leg

Week 3
Wendy couldn’t hit the broad side of a Pizza Barn with a bowl of chili

Week 4
Capt. D couldn’t hit the broad side of a Pizza Barn with a fish tail

Week 5
The Burger King couldn’t hit the broad side of a Pizza Barn with a french fry

Week 6
Popeye couldn’t hit the broad side of a Pizza Barn with a corn cob pipe

Week 7
When is the last time you hit the Pizza Barn?

Last edited:
week 8 - sorry I’m busy in court today fighting of 6 law suits on trade mark infringement?

week 9 - can’t see the board coz the local Mc’D’s has put an even bigger one in front of it?

There are ways to use “Trademarked” names in your ads without getting sued…Not sure how but if you look in almost any magazine to will see competitive ads with other trademarked names mentioned…RCS…

Last edited:
One of the old think tankers used 7 days without pizza makes one “weak”. One of the current TT’s uses something like: Pizza, the whole food pyramid in a circle.

pizzabarn:
we are in grundy county tn.
“I went down to the grundy county auction and I saw something I just had to have…My mind told me to proceed with caution but my heart said go ahead make a bid on that…and I said…”

I drove thru there not long ago and that song had been in my head since. :roll:

Last edited:
I once say a bumper sticker for a tatto shop that had their name at the top and then underneathe the name it said “Cause everyone else sucks.”

How about:

“It’s your turn to clean out the barn.”

"Hay you !! Try the Pizza Barn tonight ! "

Last edited:
60.png
snowman:
Pizza Barn – cheesiest place in town.
That’s a bit “cheesey” 😉 Sorry

Dave

Last edited:
“All the cool people eat at RedBarnPizza”

“If you had a hot cheesy, Red Barn Pizza, you’d be eating when you got home”