Continue to Site

Closed on the sale of my #2 store yesterday

bodegahwy

We sat at the table. We signed the papers. They gave me the money. Feels good.

Locaton #1 is still for sale.

Snow is falling.

Life moves on.

Last edited:
Hey congratulations Bodega!! That “AAAHHHhhhhhh” feeling is fantastic! I had it when I sold my store (non-pizza) a couple of years ago. Say…wanna reinvest that windfall in a little delco on the prairie?? 😉

Last edited:
Good for you Steve…hopefully the 2nd one will be soon to follow.

Kris

Last edited:
FAily new here and wondering why we are all happy that he sold his store? I wanna own a store but is it like a corvett owners life the best day is when he gets it the second best day is when he sells it?

Last edited:
60.png
techiedude:
FAily new here and wondering why we are all happy that he sold his store? I wanna own a store but is it like a corvett owners life the best day is when he gets it the second best day is when he sells it?
I don’t know Steve personally, but it seems his shops are pretty successful. He probably turned a tidy little profit on the sale.

For some owners (like myself), this is just a business. I’m passionate about my business but I don’t have passion for the pizza or restaurant business in general. I opened my shop because I saw an opportunity. I never “dreamed” of owning a restaurant. If somebody offered me the right price today I’d be popping the champagne tonight. I’d never look back at all.

My goal is to sell the business (or a portion of it) for significantly more than I’ve put into it. It’s an investment for me, I’m not passionate enough about it to make it a living. For like minded owners, selling is a big reason to be happy 😃

Last edited:
Congrats! They say the second happiest day of a guys life is when he buys a boat. The best is when he sells it. I think they confused boats with pizzerias though. I’m happy for you.

Last edited:
48.png
bodegahwy:
We sat at the table. We signed the papers. They gave me the money. Feels good.

Locaton #1 is still for sale.

Snow is falling.

Life moves on.
Congrats. Life does move on in ways it needs to but it really doesn’t go far enough after a sale of something like your shop.

Good Luck. I have it still running through my bloodstream but I won’t touch the idea again until this economy has a slight sign of improvement.

PD

Last edited:
Back