Continue to Site

Colorado members

Daddio

Staff member
I am doing some early planning for a trip in July. I will be flying into Denver and renting a car to head to a class reunion in Delta. My thought is to do a circle around the state. I would like to see as many of your stores as time permits.

Last edited:
Daddio… don’t forget Steamboat! Not on the way to Delta but a nice drive nevertheless. There are once-in-a-while TTers in Fruita and Salida too. Do you fly fish?

Last edited:
Daddio… don’t forget Steamboat! Not on the way to Delta but a nice drive nevertheless. There are once-in-a-while TTers in Fruita and Salida too. Do you fly fish?
bodegahwy, you are definitely on the list. I haven’t been in Steamboat Springs in 45 years. I have never tried fly fishing.

Last edited:
Boulder, Louisville (5 miles from Boulder) and by July my BRAND NEW build out of my shop in Longmont.

Last edited:
How about a TT get-together while Daddio is in our state? PMQ should send someone too…
I have talked with PMQ and there is some interest. We will have to see what happens. In the meantime TT members in CO please let me know where you are if you would like a visit. The plan is to arrive in Denver mid week and circle the state. I will be in Delta on the weekend then back to Denver mid week.

Last edited:
Not too far from Delta or on the way there one way or another to/from Denver there have been members in Fruita and Salida that I have communicated with at one time or another.

Last edited:
So, I spoke to my Dad, @Steve Green PMQ , and he’s really excited about this! We’re trying to figure out who gets to go. Probably gonna be someone from the video staff, lucky ducks!

Last edited:
Looking to move to Colorado Springs August 1 , buildout 2/3 complete before moving, hope to open in October. Accepted bid from contractor today !

Last edited:
Last edited:
Some time ago someone from the Hot Tomato Cafe in Fruita was on the TT for a bit but I have not seen them recently. Worth a stop if you could track them down.

Last edited:
Back