Continue to Site

CONCESSION TRAILOR

• Thread starter Thread starter system
  • Start date Start date
S

system

ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN LEASE ONE?
OTIS WHATS THE SPECS ON YOURS?

check out the ebay category…I’ve seen several, but I’m not sure that is your answer…

perhaps you might consider building one from a shipping container…maybe you could put 2 2gether and keep it as an out-parcel for his new strip center…(container use is becoming a hobby w/me)

Last edited:
RED BARN PIZZA:
ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN LEASE ONE?
OTIS WHATS THE SPECS ON YOURS?
Mine is a 24’ x 8.5’ box with a 4’ tongue, dual axle, around 7500 pound gross weight.
You can go to my profile and click on the web site for photos of it.

If you have any problem, or want to know anything else, let me know.

You are welcome to call as well,

Otis

Patriot'sPizza:
check out the ebay category…I’ve seen several, but I’m not sure that is your answer…

perhaps you might consider building one from a shipping container…maybe you could put 2 2gether and keep it as an out-parcel for his new strip center…(container use is becoming a hobby w/me)
What would one expect to pay for a shipping container in good condition? Say for use as a storage or outparcel space?

Last edited:
it helps to be near a waterway…$1500-$2500…sturdy as hell, since they are seaworthy…easy to turn into a facility…approx. 8’x40’…gang 2 together on an out parcel…

add plumbing, washable walls, heat/ac, tile floor, drive thru, bathrooms, cut in windows…

I did a mock-up b4 for a guy in TX but never finished, as he never finished paying

you can use your imagination and really make 'em look like a stick-built building…

Last edited:
Re: CONCESSION TRAILOR with photos
Patriot'sPizza:
it helps to be near a waterway…$1500-$2500…sturdy as hell, since they are seaworthy…easy to turn into a facility…approx. 8’x40’…gang 2 together on an out parcel…

add plumbing, washable walls, heat/ac, tile floor, drive thru, bathrooms, cut in windows…

I did a mock-up b4 for a guy in TX but never finished, as he never finished paying

you can use your imagination and really make 'em look like a stick-built building…
Patriot’s Pizza,
That container looks like a good idea.
I looked up the one under the brand name PODS. Is that the kind you use ?

I would like to see one built out. Do you ghave a photo ?
I am thinking of getting another trailer and this may work.

my site is below with photos of the mobile pizzeria.

http://homepage.mac.com/otisgunn/PhotoAlbum27.html

Otis

Re: CONCESSION TRAILOR with photos

he backed out of the deal, but as a hobby, I’ve continued to fine tune this vein of construction for other concepts as well…

it is not designed to be portable, as it is hard-wired and plumbed to city water

there’s a whole “underground” industry of using these things to build houses & steel buildings…the possibilities are endless…

when finished, they look nothing like a shipping container…

Last edited:
Back