Continue to Site

confused???

• Thread starter Thread starter system
  • Start date Start date
S

system

Yesterday(Monday) 1 of my busiest days ever …Isnt that weird or is that a good sign, it felt like a Friday in here. :lol:
Im just wondering???

Same with us! We had a really slow weekend, but then yesterday was great (felt like a Friday for us too!). What we are guessing here is that our weekend was slower because everyone was going to graduation parties and school/church picnics. Then, when the weekend was over, they figured that since they didn’t go out and pay for a meal, they have that money to spend during the following week.

Whatever it is, I sure hope it keeps going this way all week! (But I hope the weekends pick up again!!!)

Sara

Last edited:
You fellers will complain about anything :).

The company I work for (non-food related) had a huge day on Monday as well. Last weekend was so pretty, I think people spent it outdoors rather than indoors. Were your weekend sales lower and this is just catching up, or was the weekend “average”?

Last edited:
Because I live in Hockey country I attributed the increase in business on Monday th the fourth games of the Stanley Cup Finals.

Last edited:
🙂 The down-side of success. We ran out of cheese, pepperoni, jalapenos bites, sub rolls and chicken wings.

Thought about answering the phone “hi - would you like to try our breadstick dinner”?

thank goodness for local pizzaria friends that really help us out. The sales lately have been tremendous.

Last edited:
“TopDogz” said:
🙂

Thought about answering the phone “hi - would you like to try our breadstick dinner”?

quote]

We ran out of dough one night and one of my drivers started answering the “Pasta Pizzazz” instead of pizza Pizzazz.

Dave

Last edited:
60.png
up23:
Yesterday(Monday) 1 of my busiest days ever …Isnt that weird or is that a good sign, it felt like a Friday in here. :lol:
Im just wondering???
You have one of the five, most of them, surely:

A Great Pizza or
A Grill that rocks or
Both or
GREAT QUALITY or
Fantastic Customer Service

I could list more but I know great Mondays and you are doing it right : )

Back