Continue to Site

Credit Card Merchants

MrC

Has anyone switched to Square or Intuit as their credit card vendor? I noticed with Square they offer a couple of different options for fees. A fixed fee of $275 per month and 0% per swipe or $0 per month and 2.75% per swipe. Intuit appears to offer $12.95 per month with 1.75% per swipe or 2.75% for keyed transactions.

Last edited:
I’ve used Square for quite some time & have not looked back…Square caps @ $275/month…i equip all my drivers with it too

Last edited:
The cap is 250k per year.

https://squareup.com/pricing/per-month

Leveling the playing field.
We don’t think small business should pay higher credit card rates than bigger merchants. So we created this first-of-its-kind monthly pricing plan. Get 0% processing per swipe or online sale for your first $250,000 in swiped or online transactions in a year. Process over $250k and you’ll simply pay 2.75% per swipe or online sale. With monthly pricing, the total amount in sales you swipe or accept online in a day is exactly the amount deposited in your bank account. What you swipe is what you get.

Last edited:
I stand, a bit corrected…

It looks like they have changed their rate & tier structure…but its still great works for me…

Last edited:
48.png
VAScotty:
…or online sale…
Holy cow, that would be half of what I am currently paying for online transactions!

How do I get Granbury/Letsget.net to sign up to use the service?

Last edited:
Patriot'sPizza:
I stand, a bit corrected…

It looks like they have changed their rate & tier structure…but its still great works for me…
Their service is great, I use it for my first business, and I’ve looked into it as our primary CC processor for this pizza venture, but I knew there was a cap.

Last edited:
I watched their video…for $275/month, you can run thru $21,000/month…when you exceed that, its 2.75% for each swipe…

Last edited:
Back