Custom Printing

I have used Mailshark, They are a great company. Have you heard of Fiverr. It is Company based in Tel aviv. They do extremely cheap freelance work. I have a tri-fold menu that Mailshark made for me. I wanted that transferd to just a plain sheet of paper, not just copied but just totally redone in an old fashion plain format. They did it for $5 plus a lot of revisions. Then I just toke that to a local guy, and he printed 1000 for $26 bucks

Last edited:
they designed & printed my menus 11x17 trifold full color 25K for $1695. They were awesome to work with as I am anal about layout and they did every revision (i think they were 25 in total) without a word. They printed up some on a heavier stock and laminated a bunch that we use for dinein menus that also had a different layout. The mailed me a few thousand for take-out customers with out coupons and I am about to mail out the remainder in the coming months to my delivery area. I like the fact that I am able to choose carrier routes and to a small drop (500) per week.

Last edited:
they designed & printed my menus 11x17 trifold full color 25K for $1695. They were awesome to work with as I am anal about layout and they did every revision (i think they were 25 in total) without a word. They printed up some on a heavier stock and laminated a bunch that we use for dinein menus that also had a different layout. The mailed me a few thousand for take-out customers with out coupons and I am about to mail out the remainder in the coming months to my delivery area. I like the fact that I am able to choose carrier routes and to a small drop (500) per week.
What’s the price per week for a 500 count mailer drop? And do you have to sign a 1 year contract or how does it work? Just curious. I did MailShark before and they were great to work with. I had to sign a 1 year contract but they did 500 mailers weekly for $200/week.

Last edited:
Mailshark for everything. They have a good design team. For digital menus I used Fiverr and aside from the frustration with the language barrier it was well worth it, I think that was 10 or 20 bucks with unlimited revisions and animation. Im glad it wasn’t only 1 revision because the majority of revisions were errors on their part, and not understanding what I wanted even though I spelled it out to them quite plainly. Again, only explanation is language barrier… it was so comical if I wasn’t paying them I would think they were playing a practical joke on me it was so bad. But I got what I wanted. They grew frustrated with me towards the end which actually annoyed the crap out of me because I went out of my way, complete with screen shotting and photoshopping what I wanted them to change, to make sure they knew what I wanted. On second thought maybe I don’t recommend Fiverr.

Last edited:
Yeah fiverr was so cheap That I did 2 revision and then just paid another 5 bucks to keep the gut happy.

Last edited:
What’s the price per week for a 500 count mailer drop? And do you have to sign a 1 year contract or how does it work? Just curious. I did MailShark before and they were great to work with. I had to sign a 1 year contract but they did 500 mailers weekly for $200/week.
Pizza of the Month has the correct price per piece although the minimum drop is 1K not 500. Mailwise has no contract and I have found them to be really easy to work with…no pressure tactics

Last edited:
Back