Customers making their own pizza day

Charlie_Paeng

Does anyone have any experience with having a day where customers can make their own pizzas? I have a small pizzeria inside a recreational building and someone from the building proposed this idea for Grandparents day.

Last edited:
there are great kids meals like this…bring the stretched out dough with sauce in it to the table and have the customer put the ingredients they want from ramekins. the kids and fam have a blast doing it themselves. everything is pre portioned and ready to go the customers just dump it on. them you take it to the back and cook it.

Last edited:
we do this for birthday parties with huge success in turning new business…most of the parties are out of towners that have never been here before and become repeat customers. We only offer time slots on Saturdays

Last edited:
Does anyone have any experience with having a day where customers can make their own pizzas?
Wasn’t this one of Kramer’s ideas on Seinfeld?! He and Papi were going to open a place where customers could make their own pies I believe and the sticking point was when Kramer tried to put cucumbers on his pizza lol

Last edited:
Yes, yes it was. Kramer mustve known how the labor industry was going to be in 25 years!

“You cannota putta cucumbers ona pizza pie!”

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back