Continue to Site

Delivery Bag & Cartopper Recommendations

• Thread starter Thread starter system
  • Start date Start date
S

system

Any recommendations or bad experiences would be greatly appreciated
Thanks

Car Topper: Cassel Promotions & Signs a division of Auto Sox. We bought a car topper from them at the Vegas show. We sent in our design (or you can use one of theirs) and we had it within 2-3 weeks. We are in Wisconsin and have had some pretty horrific weather. The topper stays put @ 65-70 mph. They were very professional and delivered a quality product. Contact [email protected] 130 S. Division St. Spokane, WA.

I recently bought ten from americancarsigns.com and got discount. What I liked about their signs was the fact that their signs are sleek and trendy and are interchangeable, so I am able to switch my advertising any time by slipping in a new banner. Their email address is [email protected] Hope that helps!

I have cooktek and they are sooooo good. The downside is they are sooooo expensive when compared to other bags. They hands down beat other bags as they put heat into the bag and let steam out rather than just retaining heat.

Car toppers have uses HTH

Last edited:
Wizzle Wassell:
I have cooktek and they are sooooo good. The downside is they are sooooo expensive when compared to other bags. They hands down beat other bags as they put heat into the bag and let steam out rather than just retaining heat.

Car toppers have uses HTH
the first year we lost 10 bags @ 120.00 per bag :evil:

Last edited:
BagSolutions. The best bag @ the best price IMO. they are about $15.00. they also have catering bags and multi pie jackets. Use em!

Last edited:
Pakula's Pizza:
BagSolutions. The best bag @ the best price IMO. they are about $15.00. they also have catering bags and multi pie jackets. Use em!
Do they keep the pizza @ 140 degrees up to 40 minutes? my cook tek bags do.

Last edited:
Back