Continue to Site

Delivery Bags

mrschleg

How often do you replace your delivery bags. we go through bag solutions which have been great. I’m just not sure of the insulation over time

Last edited:
I use the same bags here in what is officially the coldest place in North America today (39 degrees below zero). I have bags that are 8 years old and still work great. I replace them when the velcro wears out.

Last edited:
I buy a couple every year. My bags get really beat up over the course of a year or two. This is one thing I believe you should “splurge” on. It’s a representation of your company when someone is at the door. The last thing you want is your customers pizza coming out of a dirty beat up bag. I have started moving from red bags to black because black doesn’t show the wear and tear as much.

Last edited:
With the price breaks for quantity, I tend buy a bunch at a time. 2 dozen at once saves me some money so I end up buying about every two years. We need to have about 30-40 bags on hand so we are “retiring” about 10-15 bags per year.

I very much agree that showing up at the door with nasty looking bags is a bad idea! I have not seen black ones. I like that idea. I will have to ask our supplier about that!

Last edited:
48.png
robandcindy:
Anyone care to share where they get their bags? (@daddio especially)

🙂

Rob
Bag Solutions (deliverybags.com). I’m almost certain that I’ve read this is where Daddio also gets his bags.

Last edited:
I have been using Bag Solutions bags since day one in my operation. Before I opened my store I ran a delivery service for multiple pizza stores in my city. They all wanted me to use their bags when delivering their food. I have used many different bags and none have come close to the quality of the ones from Bag Solutions.

On a side note the manager of PH here asked where I got my bags because they are better quality than his.

Last edited:
I get the ones from restaurant depot that are great and inexpensive. I get them fits 4 14 inch pizza’s for 28 dollars and they say bag solutions on them…I only wish they carried them in black as well

Last edited:
Rockstar pizza:
I get the ones from restaurant depot that are great and inexpensive. I get them fits 4 14 inch pizza’s for 28 dollars and they say bag solutions on them…I only wish they carried them in black as well
Rockstar, check out http://bagsolutions.com/ . Their bags that hold 4 14" pizzas sell for less than $17.00.

Last edited:
Back