Continue to Site

Delivery bags

Pakula_s_Pizza

We are currently looking for new pizza delivery bags as well as hot bags for food…please tell me what kinds you guys use, and where i can get them cheaper.

Last edited:
I call around to the various companies in the back of the magazines and find someone that wants to blow some out at a discount. I can find them for about $16-18 each for insulated cordura bags with handles. I buy 20-30 at a time every couple of years.

Last edited:
I bought a heap of bags from Thermal Bags by Ingrid on E-Bay for around $14 each.

These are by far the best bags we have ever used.

I had them shipped to Australia from the US from Ingrid and the price killed anything here even when the freight was included.

Great service as well.

Dave

Last edited:
thank you everyone for all your help…i just purchased a whole bunch of bags from bag solutions…i hope they are as good as the price

Last edited:
I started this post about three months ago, and would like to reflect on what i got…these bags are great the wear and tear hasn’t shown yet and we are still happy with em…i could have bought one from my restuarant supplier for the price i got 4

Last edited:
I’m ordering single bags from multiple vendors to do testing. Bag Solutions / deliverybags.com refused to sell me any fewer than 5 bags. Guess whose bag I won’t be considering!

scpizza:
I’m ordering single bags from multiple vendors to do testing. Bag Solutions / deliverybags.com refused to sell me any fewer than 5 bags. Guess whose bag I won’t be considering!
If I recall correctly from when I last purchased bags, Bag Solutions had by far the best pricing. That probably has something to do with their minimum order size. I wouldn’t shut them out because they only want to sell 5 bags at a time. They have a great product, great price and great service.

Last edited:
48.png
Piper:
scpizza:
If I recall correctly from when I last purchased bags, Bag Solutions had by far the best pricing. That probably has something to do with their minimum order size. I wouldn’t shut them out because they only want to sell 5 bags at a time. They have a great product, great price and great service.
I have used many different bags here in the frozen north and there are none that do a better job than these. If you don’t want all 5 then I could take the other 4 off your hands.

Last edited:
Back