Continue to Site

delivery maps

steveo922

Can any of you guys recommend a place to get good delivery maps with street names? Our village only has one type, and does not list any other streets other than the ones in our city. So if someone calls from our neighboring town that we deliver to it will be on the map but you can’t look it up by grid number because its not within our town.

Last edited:
Well, future updated maps (totally new map) are only $125! 🙂

It’s a custom map - we have our delivery zones detailed out to the street - most of ours are 4’x4’ (one I think is 5’x4’) so the scale is huge (ours cover about a 4 mile radius) and easy to see/read.

Last edited:
We just use google maps and look them up as we need them. They even have pictures of the house that we’re making the delivery to. Google is amazing (most of the time).

Last edited:
Also check out RandMcnally.com. That’s where I got my delivery map. You can customize the size of the map and the area you want covered. There are several options and may be a little more affordable depending on your needs.

Last edited:
If you know a student in the local university, they can usually get a nice map from the GIS department. They can incorporate all kinds of data on it as well.

Last edited:
with Mapionics, you can just print out individual grid sections & make a booklet for the drivers…believe it comes w/a street index as well…

I made one but never use it…

our POS/P.O.S. interfaces with MS Streets & Maps quite nicely as well…

we have an older map for the new store, but its rolled up in the office…

Last edited:
Back