Continue to Site

diamond touch

dash

i had to replace my computers today,i have the diamond touch 98 does anyone know the default password to this?please help im lost without it thank you

Last edited:
48.png
royster13:
Charles would they answer the phone nights and weekends?..
If you pay them $115 a month they will. Otherwise you have to wait until Monday and they charge $200, per occurrence.

Dash,
I am trying to figure out the password on my system, if I get it I will send you a PM.

Last edited:
If you bought the system new from DT, you have support included for a certain period of time.

For the password, try the last 4 digits DT’s phone #, especially if you bought from DT in Texas.

Did you not get any training when you bought the system? That’s the first thing I had to do was set up my own password for getting into the system.

Last edited:
i had 3 diffrent one’s from DT Service on mine, 1212, 6868, 6969
try one of those and let me know.

Thanks!

and yeah, i called them the other day about a question… could’nt talk to anyone unless i blow $900 a year for “normal” business hours.

I’m suprised no one has made a forum strictly for DT so we could all get togeather and figure out problems on our own, instead of calling them chumps.

Last edited:
48.png
Integraoligist:
I’m suprised no one has made a forum strictly for DT so we could all get togeather and figure out problems on our own, instead of calling them chumps.
I would be all over that!

Last edited:
Yikes. Not a good thread for DT. Confirms my impressions when I visited the corporate headquarters.

Best of luck. I searched the “internets” and could not find anything.

Last edited:
Did your old one die? (pc) Can or did you back up your pc to an external hard drive?

Last edited:
Back