• Start date Start date
S

system

was wondering how many of you guys do more than just pizza
such as mexican or burgers
need to add something to bring in more business

thanks

well try different thing but dont go mexican overrated

you can offer subs ,salads, wraps, burgers,gyros, there is a lot of ways just keep an open mind about it put yourself in the customers shoes.
More choices more money for you

I added fried chicken about 2 years ago. The KFC in town went out of business years before so when I moved to my new bigger location and had the room for the fryer etc I decided to add it to the menu. There is really no other place to get chicken in town so it has been a big hit for us. I wouldnt add burgers or steak etc just because they can go to any of 6 other restaurants for that. Pick something that is needed and fill a niche that no one else is filling

Last edited:
Pizzas, calzones, subs, wraps, gyros, salads, pasta, side orders… cant go wrong with those choices…

60.png
prenv:
well try different thing but dont go mexican overrated

you can offer subs ,salads, wraps, burgers,gyros, there is a lot of ways just keep an open mind about it put yourself in the customers shoes.
More choices more money for you
I added tacos and soft tacos my first year, and they have been my biggest side menu item, outselling wings over 2 to 1. The operations are easy as well.

an NSF rice cooker (like this one: http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-30-CUP-Restaurant-SS-rice-cooker-NSF-Approved_W0QQitemZ260030468759QQihZ016QQcategoryZ25370QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item260030468759)%20%20is%20cheap) will keep the meat warm and precooked taco meat is widely available.

Does your town have an Ice cream place? You could add a used soft serve machine and a mixer, you would be able to offer cones, sundaes, shakes, and a blizzard type blended ice cream. The margins are great on all of these as well.

Last edited:
Back