Continue to Site

Direct Mail

TangoPizza

I am thinking about doing direct mail with the same company i advertise with for a 2 page spread. She is offering me direct mail for 9.5 cents per menu?
is that good or bad?

thanx

Last edited:
I don’t think it’s possible to mail a piece for 9 cents each. As far as I know, the cheapest postal rate is 13.5 cents each. Will your ad be merged with a bunch of other ads? Thats the only way I can see they can offer you this.

Last edited:
No she said 9.5 cents and she will do that for me because i spend 1700 a month with the magazine already. for the last 2 years

She also said they are the cheapest because of the magazine.

Anyways she said she will bring everything tommrow samples for me to look at .

Last edited:
I have looked over the bulk rate sheet from USPS and no where on it can I find a rate that low…They must get a huge discount…

Last edited:
60.png
royster13:
I have looked over the bulk rate sheet from USPS and no where on it can I find a rate that low…They must get a huge discount…
Ditto. I’ve done several bulk mailings over the last year . . . 9.5 cents for printing AND mailing is something to pounce on right away. IF that is the price including the printing and the shipping. I would get it in writing so you can admire your marketing wizardry making the decision 🙂 And so you know for certain.

13.5 cents is lowest I can find , and I gotta drive a hundred miles to get that. Did you say that you are doing a 2 page spread inside a magazine right now? Or was it a 2 page spread that she is offering? I am envisioning single, individual, full color pieces (your menu) being mailed to a number of individual addresses.

For that service, it is definitely good price. If it is a bunch of stuff including your menu being mailed out in one envelope . . . not so much.

Last edited:
60.png
NicksPizza:
60.png
royster13:
Ditto. I’ve done several bulk mailings over the last year . . . 9.5 cents for printing AND mailing is something to pounce on right away. IF that is the price including the printing and the shipping. I would get it in writing so you can admire your marketing wizardry making the decision 🙂 And so you know for certain.

13.5 cents is lowest I can find , and I gotta drive a hundred miles to get that. Did you say that you are doing a 2 page spread inside a magazine right now? Or was it a 2 page spread that she is offering? I am envisioning single, individual, full color pieces (your menu) being mailed to a number of individual addresses.

For that service, it is definitely good price. If it is a bunch of stuff including your menu being mailed out in one envelope . . . not so much.
No nick i am doing 2 page spread in the magazine with the same compnay. She offered me today 9.5 cents. I will see tommorow for sure. i will post details

thanx for the input.

Last edited:
Because I had problems with website pros. Now my friend is recreacting the whole site should be done this week.

Last edited:
Hopefully you will still own the domain…Some domain sellers are notorious for grabbing expired domains…

Last edited:
Back