Continue to Site

DISTRIBUTOR SEEKING PAR BAKED SHEETED DOUGH SUPPLIERS

• Thread starter Thread starter system
  • Start date Start date
S

system

K Brand Distributors is actively seeking reputable suppliers of frozen par baked sheeted 7" pizza dough for large scale nation wide distribution. We are a manufacturer & distributor of specialty baked goods & frozen foods to the major Cruise Lines and we are looking for alternatives to current suppliers. This is an opportunity to present your product to one of the largest markets in the world, and drastically expand distribution and brand name equity. TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE SO RESPOND NOW!

Interested parties should call:
(305)405-8793

From what part of the country are you looking to get your crusts from?
Tom Lehmann/The Dough Doctor

Last edited:
I reckon he’s outta the Ft. Lauderdale/Miami area…thought about sending him some info, but I might be 2 hi-priced if their unhappy w/the Sysco’s of the world…

Last edited:
Most people will probably agree that it is rather costly to ship pizza crusts half way or even all the way across the country, especially when you’re trying to be cost competative. There is one manufacturer that I’m aware of in the mid-Florida region that you might want to contact. Classic Pizza crust at 1501 Green Road, Suite E, Pompano Beach, Florida 33064. The last contact name that I have from there is Dominick Fimiano, now, if you are looking for a manufacturer in the northeast, central, or northwest part of the country, that’s a whole different story. I’ve got lots of names for those areas.

Last edited:
2 the best of my knowledge, Dominick has been outta biz for quite some time…had the option of buying some of his equipment yrs ago…could be mistaken, but…

Last edited:
Thanks for the up date. He was the only crust manufacturer that I am aware of in florida. If anyone knows of another one with any significant production capacity, please jump right in.

Last edited:
Back