Continue to Site

DOMINO SIGNAGE

Rockstar_pizza

Staff member
so every week or so dominos puts out the yard signs threw out town. I was thinking of putting a 5.00 reward on each sign my driver brings in off delivery. the signs are banned by our town but the town takes a passive view. Ironically enough I did it one time during superbowl weekend and one of the town hall members brought the signs to me.

Last edited:
Maybe you should call the person who brought your signs in and ask for an explanation.

Last edited:
Instead of having the drivers grab the signs, reward them for writing down the address. Then get some kind of marketing to that house. Dominoes is doing you a HUGE favor by marking the location of their customers. See if you can’t convert these people.

Have those with the signs in their yards use them as giant coupons at your store! Do a Million-Dollar-Letter type campaign with a really aggressive offer. Or maybe a billboard touting a “we trade all competitor’s yard signs for pizza” campaign with a “Please don’t steal your neighbor’s yard signs!” disclaimer at the bottom.

I’m pretty sure Dominoes will stop the sign campaign once they realize you are using it to your advantage.

Last edited:
Like you said…it is against the laws in town…so:

WE DO NOT NEED A NEW RECIPE OR HAVE TO BREAK THE RULES TO SELL OUR PIZZAS.
BRING IN AN ILLEGALLY PLACED PIZZA YARD SIGN AND RECIEVE HALF OFF A LARGE PIZZA!!!

I also like the idea of getting the address of where the sign came from. Maybe drop off a free pizza coupon for that person also…and make them aware of the illegal use of their yards. Also make sure you turn in all the signs too the local code inforcement person to be handled correctly. Maybe fine Dominos for even doing it. I would at least go to a city council meeting and have them bring up the signs and send a letter to whomever is breaking the rules. Maybe you bring free pizza for the meeting that night??? So many possibilities! 8)

Even though the signs are illegal, I am sure it would be problematic to encourage folks to remove them…In most places persons with some kind of statutory authority are only ones empowered to enforce bylaws…

Last edited:
SORRY, forgot to mention for the most part they are putting them on corners and easments, not in the yards…

Last edited:
Here’s a twist.
Cover their phone no. up with yours.

Just walk up to the sign, you have already have your phone no attached to the packing tape, tape it over theirs and walk away.
Just use bright neon orange cardstock and print it off your computer with Microsoft Word.

Turn a negative into a positive.

Last edited:
Back