Continue to Site

Dough Conditioner Suppier

Aves99

I am located in Saint John, NB, Canada and am searching for a dough relaxer/conditioner. None of my suppliers have it or even heard of it.

Anyone have a line on conditioners and where I can buy?

Last edited:
Why do you think you need it? I believe many/most operators here have little use for such. But I do believe you can find it in the PMQ classifieds…

Last edited:
Most yeast manufacturers will sell a form of “dead yeast” as a very effective dough relaxer. You might contact Lesaffre Yeast Corporation. I don’t have a contact in Canada, but you might try e-mailing Sandi Cazalet, National Accounts Mgr. at [email protected] and ask her if she can direct you to the right person in Canada. You might also contact Llemand Yeast at [email protected] and ask them about the availability of “dead yeast” as a dough reducing agent.
Tom Lehmann/The Dough Doctor

Last edited:
Absolutely right, PZ-44 is a dough reducer consisting of L-cysteine (the active ingredient) and dairy whey. Typically, it is used at levels of 1 to 2% of the flour weight. To find out more about PZ-44 go to <www.foremostfarms.com>.
Tom Lehmann/The Dough Doctor

Last edited:
I have a bag of PZ-44 Dough conditioner you are more than welcome to got it 3 months ago and only used 2oz out of it for a thin crust recipe i was trying out and although it turned out a good pizzhut like thin crust i dont have a dough sheeter so it makes it really diffcult. so what i am saying is 50 pound bag of pz-44 free of charge if you payfor shipping from virginia or free if you pick up. by the way got it from ROMA PFG

Last edited:
Back