Continue to Site

Facebook

Rockstar_pizza

Staff member
how much is a Facebook check in worth? I was thinking of doing a table tent that says free something or like a dollar off (show your phone to the waitress)
Thoughts!

Last edited:
Could you instead turn it into something like a daily/weekly business-card drawing? Every check in earns you an entry into a drawing for a gift certificate or t-shirt or something similar.

I’ve also thought about offering a freebie for a image post. “Snap a pic of your group enjoying a meal in our dining room, post it on your Facebook (or any social media) and the table gets a free dessert pizza to share.” Leverage their social media to market for you.

Last edited:
Im on Facebook A LOT! however, it absolutely drives me nuts that everywhere I turn I see a business that has “like us on facebook” plastered around. Seems like middle school attitude to me. Secondly, some people like myself don’t like or use the “check in” feature because of privacy/security concerns.

Instead, do something that actually gets them in the door. This can be a business card drawing or a sign your receipt and put it in a box for a drawing thing. With the facebook checkins, there’s no guarantee that they are actually in your store, they could just pull up out front of your store, check in, and then drive off.

Last edited:
Instead of doing Facebook, why not have people sign up for a text. Facebook limits views unless you pay. With texting, you know everyone will see it.

Just a thought.

Last edited:
Back