Continue to Site

Female Drivers Get Bigger Tips than there male associates

stevemillarband

Do you feel that the girls are treated differently when they are delivering Pizza orders.

Would a client be more understanding if the pizza was late and it was delivered by the girls than the guys.

Is there any differences in the greeting of the drivers on gender?

Share your experiences of situations that have happened.

[email protected]

Last edited:
Re: Female Drivers Get Bigger Tips than there male associate

I will say that they get worse tips…at least in my experience.

At both my locations the girls always get 90% the tips of what the guys do. I don’t know why but they do.

Last edited:

Probably works out like this …

Female drivers

Husband or male comes to the door = good tip :lol: (hormones decision)

Wife or female comes to door = no tip :cry: (you know what women are like)

Male drivers

Husband or male comes to the door = good tip :lol: (buddies)

Wife or female comes to door = good tip :lol: (women feel sorry for guys working late or think driver is hot!, or guy smiles make them feel good)

Dave

Last edited:

I would have to say that tips are generally better for my female drivers than my male drivers.

I see a number of reasons for this. My female drivers are very outgoing and tend to engage the customers in conversation better than the guys. I live in a oil boom town and there are more guys buying pizza.

So girl brings pizza, talks to guy, guy gives big tip. Girl brings pizza talks to lady of the house about what ever is appropriate and gets good tip.

Guy delivers pizza says “Thats $20” maybe or not gets a tip.

Last edited:

We have some really ‘hot’ delivery chics that deliver for us and they pretty much double what the guys bring in.Funny story…the other day at one of the companies we deliver to has a gaurd that we must go thru in order to deliver,so the gaurd gives the girl a tip on her way out and says this is just because she is so beautiful! I had to laugh when she came in to tell me.
Niccademo

Last edited:

Another good story from a couple years ago:

My male driver was delivering a couple pies to a house - when he got there the women immediately began to fondle him, one said “Look, the str1pper’s dressed like a pizza delivery boy!” Seems he was delivering to a bachelorette party. When he let me know about it, I told him “Great! - I’m running short on $1 bills anyway; how’d you do?” (Customer’s always right, ya know:)

Last edited:

:roll: most of the time the female gets better tips at the plants and about the same on house calls------but if I limp a lot I can get good tips too

Last edited:

My wife and I both used to deliver in the old days. She was just my girlfriend back then, but she always did better than I did.
NY Pizza:
Another good story from a couple years ago:

(Customer’s always right, ya know:)
Speaking of funny story’s, I had to deliver a thin crust pizza once. The people called back before I got to the store and complained that I ate a piece of there pizza. The place that I worked at used the cracker thin pizza crusts and they used to slide around in the boxes something fierce. I had to re-deliver another pizza b/c the owner wanted to keep them happy. Talk about awkward. Hey how you doing tonight? I hope I didn’t eat to much of this one.

Last edited:
60.png
bobatty:
Speaking of funny story’s, I had to deliver a thin crust pizza once. The people called back before I got to the store and complained that I ate a piece of there pizza. The place that I worked at used the cracker thin pizza crusts and they used to slide around in the boxes something fierce. I had to re-deliver another pizza b/c the owner wanted to keep them happy. Talk about awkward. Hey how you doing tonight? I hope I didn’t eat to much of this one.
I had the same thing happen the other day. I asked the customer how many pieces there were in the box. When he said eight I jokingly ask if he would come and show me how to cut a pizza into nine and we had a good laugh.

Last edited:

I dont know if its my charm or good looks but all the girls that work for me are pretty good looking maybe its because they think I am hot and want to work for me? Anyways I think its because the delivery girls are so friendly and good looking they do better then the guys when it comes to the tips.

Last edited:
Back