Continue to Site

First Time Pizza Expo Visitor

I’m sure there are numerous other first time expo attendees in the think tank and I was wondering if we could get some pointers of some stuff to do or see.

Thanks in advance.

Seth

Last edited:
I’m only going Tuesday but have a few picked out already. If there are any others some of the veteran expo attendees recommend visiting, I’d love to hear which ones as well.

Last edited:
There are so many things to see and do that I could take a week and still not get everything done. This year my focus will be on the demo area as well as searching out vendors for my new pet project. I highly recommend purchasing the recordings of the sessions. It gives you all the sessions (except the paid workshops) to listen to after the show is over. I personally listen to them while I am doing my yard work. It is like going to Pizza Expo every weekend.

Scott Anthony does good sessions for marketing to your community and Wayne Remple will be doing one Mom and Pop shop marketing. I also recommend Big Dave Ostrander’s sessions.

Last edited:
There are so many things to see and do that I could take a week and still not get everything done. This year my focus will be on the demo area as well as searching out vendors for my new pet project. I highly recommend purchasing the recordings of the sessions. It gives you all the sessions (except the paid workshops) to listen to after the show is over. I personally listen to them while I am doing my yard work. It is like going to Pizza Expo every weekend.

Scott Anthony does good sessions for marketing to your community and Wayne Remple will be doing one Mom and Pop shop marketing. I also recommend Big Dave Ostrander’s sessions.
Daddio,

What demos are you looking at and what’s the new pet project?

Last edited:
Be sure to come with an oversize bag to pack all of your “goodies” in on your trip back home. I tell first timers to collect all the information they can and catalog it when they get back home. There will also be numerous samples and small tools to pick up from the vendors too so if you do that think “checked baggage”.
Tom Lehmann/The Dough Doctor

Last edited:
Back