Continue to Site

Flavored Crust

daisy1

Anyone doing a ranch flavored crust. How & what are you using, I bought hidden valley ranch dry powder, but it doesn’t seem to have flavor to it after being cooked, I even tried putting plan butter on first

Last edited:
Anyone doing a ranch flavored crust. How & what are you using, I bought hidden valley ranch dry powder, but it doesn’t seem to have flavor to it after being cooked, I even tried putting plan butter on first
Try real seasonings ie basil, rosemary or things that you can see with the eye in the dough

Last edited:
We do offer a full variety of crust flavors, we have like 15. I am getting alot of request for ranch flavored crust

Last edited:
All but just plain butter as I know that will just burn off and Romano cheese

Last edited:
I don’t eat ranch at all but what about brushing a little ranch dressing on the crust after it comes out of the oven and shake the hidden valley powder on after

Last edited:
I don’t eat ranch at all but what about brushing a little ranch dressing on the crust after it comes out of the oven and shake the hidden valley powder on after

Last edited:
I thought about this. Also didn’t know if I put ranch dressing on prior to cooking like my garlic butter if it would be ok

Last edited:
I thought about this. Also didn’t know if I put ranch dressing on prior to cooking like my garlic butter if it would be ok
I use ranch dressing as a sauce on a couple of my pizzas. It comes through the cooking process very well.

Last edited:
I use ranch dressing as a sauce on a couple of my pizzas. It comes through the cooking process very well.
I do a chicken bacon ranch pizza but the ranch dressing is covered. I will just have to make a pizza and try the dressing on the crust. I have a really good ranch most all my customers think its homemade

Last edited:
I do a chicken bacon ranch pizza but the ranch dressing is covered. I will just have to make a pizza and try the dressing on the crust. I have a really good ranch most all my customers think its homemade
What kind of ranch do you use?

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back