Continue to Site

Flyer printing companies

j_r0kk

I just got my flyers in from www.gotprint.com . I’ve just got one word to say: DAYUM!

Seriously, I’m not lying… they’re awesome. They’re high gloss and actually thicker than I would’ve imagined. Anyway, if anyone’s interested in getting boxtoppers printed relatively cheap, there’s a good source for ya.

-J_r0kk

Last edited:
j_r0kk,

What kind of flyers did you have them do? Their price for 2,500 full color tri-fold seems almost too good to be true. Wondering what kind of work they did for you.

Last edited:
I printed boxtoppers. I did the artwork and sent it in to them. They printed and sent it out to me a week later. The boxtoppers are 4.5"x6.5" and really heavy glossy paper. Total was $169 for 5,000

-J_r0kk

Last edited:
Do they give anything for referrals? Let me know and I’ll use you as one. I just printed 2,000 two-color menus for $160.00. Looks like they can do 2,500 full color menus for $275. I’ll certainly try them out at that price.

Last edited:
Piper,

Ya know, I’m not sure. If they do referrals, great. My user name on there is Jr0kk. If they don’t, no problem. Helping you out and saving you money is reward enough.

-J_r0kk

Last edited:
How low can they go?..The prices for full colour printing has dropped bigtime over the past few years…At one time it was a sustantial portion of my business now it almost does not register…RCS…

Last edited:
Back