Continue to Site

Food cost spreadsheet

When dealing with food costs on a spread sheet, you must have the recipes you are using broken down to cost per ingredient. With this in mind I doubt there would be a free spreadsheet that would be any less trouble than building your own from scratch.

If you need help with building one let me know.

Last edited:
We use QuickBooks & export the product list to a spreadsheet, then link that info to another s/s, so prices are updated when I do anew monthly export of data…

I track dough & sauce recipes, some basic sandwich groups, cheese and other ho-cost items, but find no need to have a recipe 4 everything…

As an Auditor, I prefer tracking costs every few days…using QB, you can take a quick visual inventory of the hi-ticket items & better track them…I also track overall purchases to sales every day, so I know far in advance if I have a costing crisis, rather than waiting to the last day of the month…

Last edited:
I purchased a program on line I think I paid around $55 from IPro, works great breaks everything down for you no guessing. Just input food costs, recipes and your all set. If you are interested let me know and I will find info for you.

Last edited:
Back