Continue to Site

frozen piza industry

• Thread starter Thread starter system
  • Start date Start date
S

system

ive perfected the perfect frozen chicago piza , now how do i get stared in this billion dallar frozen piza market ,?any takers. let me know what to do , thanks ,scott of cuginos.

cuginos pizza:
ive perfected the perfect frozen chicago piza , now how do i get stared in this billion dallar frozen piza market ,?any takers. let me know what to do , thanks ,scott of cuginos.
Is this Cuginos as in Lake in the Hills Cuginos?

Last edited:
start with a billion dollars…

go to Vegas…

have fun!!!

seriously…unless you have a strong local following for your current product, you’d be hard pressed to enter this market…you need to “buy” slots/space in all major grocery chains…

you need a major investment in equipment to mfg., freeze & distribute your pie…

sorry to juggle your bubble…

open up a dozen DelCos and make your fortune!!!

Last edited:
The first thing you will need to do is to take your concept to a co-packer that will manufacture your pizza for you. Little Lady Foods at 847-806-1440 (John Geocaris) is one example of a company that specializes in this type of production. They can guide you through all of the steps needed to produce your pizza and market it. Typically what you will get from them is your product made, frozen, properly labeled for retail sale, boxed, cased, and palleted. It is then your product to do as wish with it.Remember frozen pizza is a HIGHLY competative market and it is not at all uncommon for you to pay for shelf space, just like soft drinks. With this in mind, you will probably want to talk to some stores to see if they will give you the shelf space (freezer space) to market your pizza. This will also give you an idea of how many units you will need to have on your first order from the co-packer. Make sure you know how you will distribute your pizzas, and where they will be distributed to before you contract for the first pizza.
If you would like to discuss this in greater detail please give me a call at 800-633-5137 (ext. 165) or catch me at the New York Pizza Show or Pizza Expo in Las Vegas.
Tom Lehmann/The Dough Doctor
Tom Lehmann/The Dough Doctor

Last edited:
Back