Continue to Site

Fun Text - Increase in Business

pizzaduo

Tuesday is our slowest night and one of my drivers (TJ) was complaining about the lack of deliveries, so I told him text your friends and tell them to order. We decided to text the following - Call Pizza Duo at ###-#### and say TJ is the mac daddy and you can buy 1 large and get 1 free, tonight only, and pass it on. All the crew texted their friends and before you know it we had 20 orders. The extra business was nice even though the profit was very little, but the best part was seeing my crew laughing and having a good time. Everyone is already thinking what they want to text next Tuesday.

Last edited:
That is a great idea. Did you bribe the crew at all? I could really see it picking up more steam with some small prize attached to it.

Last edited:
48.png
TexasRookie:
That is a great idea. Did you bribe the crew at all? I could really see it picking up more steam with some small prize attached to it.
No, I did not bribe the crew at all. I am extremely lucky to have a great crew that wants to be busy. I am happier when it is busy and they do not have to clean base boards.

Last edited:
Pizzaduo - congrats on the great idea! What a smart move - helps business and improves the “fun factor” at work. Good stuff!

Last edited:
Back