Continue to Site

Gluten "Sensitivity" Bogus? Interesting new study

We have been researching this in my family lately, and it has provided some lively discussions. If you have an hour, this video by Dr. Datis Kharrazian provides an interesting overlay on the subject. He appears to be a most credible researcher, and has helped to develop blood test “panels” to measure blood markers. His theory is that hybrid wheat and perhaps gluten are producing various levels of “leaky gut” or “leaky intestine” in some part of our population. He ascribes leaky intestine to a leaky blood brain barrier. This is distinct from the classic gluten intolerance. I would sure like to hear some independent assessment of his work by knowledgeable people!

Last edited:
Now I’m embarrassed for posting that link! He sure had me fooled, I 100% misread him. Would have thought he was an MD/PhD by the video. Hawking books and such not so good… Next time I’ll back check credentials like you did. Thanks for doing that, I learned… again!

Last edited:
Next time I’ll back check credentials like you did.
No problem. I had never heard of him either so I googled his name. He clearly has followers but I must be missing something in my understanding of chiropractic (I am fan and use a chiropractor’s services regularly) if it includes blood work and dietary advice.

Last edited:
Hmmmm… Google again. Resulted in a string of hits regarding, fads, scams etc etc

"These concepts are nonsensical. Obesity is not caused by toxins or infectious agents. Cells do not have “resonant frequencies.” And Zyto cannot “imprint” frequencies into products or “assess” anything related to obesity or body health.

The Better Business Bureau of Pittsburgh has given NutriMost LLC an “F” rating based on “advertising issues” and the company’s failure to respond to seven complaints."

http://www.chirobase.org/06DD/nutrimost/overview.html

I think chiropractic care has a lot to offer… but it has always also had a difficult reputation due to some practitioners…

Last edited:
Back