Continue to Site

Going to Kansas

Watch out for the police in Ottawa…They gave me a big ticket when there a few years back…

Seems to me there a couple Think Tank folks between Wichita and KC…But they are not coming to me right now…One of the Wheat State stores I think…

Last edited:
48.png
royster13:
Watch out for the police in Ottawa…They gave me a big ticket when there a few years back…

Seems to me there a couple Think Tank folks between Wichita and KC…But they are not coming to me right now…One of the Wheat State stores I think…
I think you’re relating to j_r0kk who was here sometime ago but unfortunately his business didn’t go the way we all wish. He was in Kansas.
Shame, a really nice and knowledgeable guy who helped everyone else.

Dave

Last edited:
Up here for the stampede? I am in Manhattan. Should be pretty slow this weekend with that going on

AJ’s, Im near the mall

Last edited:
Absolutely stop in and visit with AJ. He’s got a class place, and is a great guy to spend some time with. And oh yeah…his pizza ain’t all that bad either! :lol:

Last edited:
thanks guys soryy my email alerts were’nt working up there delivered a fridge to a bar on n manhatten ave

aj thats a hoppin little town saw your downtown location looks cool would have really liked to have meet

thanks guys maybe next time thinking of going back up on a weekend gorgious drive up 177 whole state looks good

dennis

Last edited:
little known fact speeding tickets are the largest tax producing revenue in Ottawa, I was previously stationed in Ft. Riley ks. If it is still the same the speed limit threw town was something ridiculous like 20 miles per hour. J_r0kk unfortunately ran into some bad luck when Ft.Riley deployed overseas.

Last edited:
Manhattan,Kansas!
Stop by and visit us here at the American Institute of Baking, 1213 Bakers Way, Manhattan, KS. If I am not available, please be sure to ask for Jeff Zeak and we’ll be glad to give you a tour of the facility.
Tom Lehmann/The Dough Doctor

Last edited:
Back