Continue to Site

Good promotion!

bodegahwy

We periodically do a thing on FB where we invite people to post about the great local place they work or the great local business that takes good care of them and then we choose 2-3 of the ones mentioned and bring them free pizza (for all the employees no matter how many there are). We get pictures and post that on FB too. These posts get the highest scores for views and interaction of anything we do and can be a lot of fun.

Most recently, the local theater troupe was one of those mentioned. Sure is nice to get some fun pics like these!

Last edited:
Love it. How periodically if I may ask?
3-4 times a year we do some version of this and usually choose 2-3 businesses each time. Most are small businesses like a shop or an office or something like a department at the hospital and include 3-5 pizzas but we also have done larger groups like the sheriff’s office and a large construction company or the city motor pool and bus drivers where we fed up to 40 people.

Last edited:
How do you post it on FB? Do you just do a post or payed Boost or what? I’ve boosted things but it’s either to the people that like your page or the areas you want to hit cant do both together. I like your idea. Thanks

Last edited:
Do you just do a post or payed Boost or what?
I boost every post. FB is a pay-to-play marketing environment. I know it seems like a potentially “free” marketing environment but that is simply not the case. We are in small market, so I can hit a high % of a target audience for $20-$30. If I promote a couple of posts per week I will generally hit about 2000 users with each post for $200 per month. I will generally do that for a month or so and then back off for a while. The posts that attract a lot of comments and likes will reach far more people for the same money since those comments and likes bump the post up on the news feeds of friends of those who comment or like the original post.

Last edited:
Back