Google Adwords success rate?

Burair_Ashary

What has your experience been to drive sales using Google adwords or any other payperclick advertisement?
All feedback is helpful. Thanks

Last edited:
Be careful. Especially with the Express option. I wasn’t advertising a restaurant, but instead an online ordering service for restaurants. So I wanted my ad to appear for search terms which included things like “online ordering system for restaurants”. They tossed in hundreds of other similar terms that excluded “restaurant” or had terms like “restaurant online ordering”.

Basically like 95%+ of the clicks at first were going to people looking to actually order food or for businesses other than restaurants looking for online ordering systems.

I’m not sure if you’d run into the same issues with your search terms, but it’s something to consider.

It takes much more maintenance, but opt for the non-Express version of AdWords. Then meticulously specify exact phrases you want to have trigger your ad.

Good luck and if you have any advice from your experiences, please share. I’m getting better results now, but I’m sure we could be doing better.

Last edited:
What has your experience been to drive sales using Google adwords or any other payperclick advertisement?
All feedback is helpful. Thanks
Have you done anything with Ad words yet?

Last edited:
Back