Continue to Site

Goomba

Roger

Goomba,

I’m thinking about taking you up on your offer about driving down and getting chicken from your supplier. Is there any possible way you could take a picture of one of the wings and email it to me so I can get an idea of the actual size of them? I would be very grateful. My email address is [email protected] Sorry if I’m being a pain in the butt. I’m just nervous about placing a 1000 lb. order and driving 4 1/2 hours without seeing what I’d actually be getting. Right now I’m trying to figure out how I would haul them back while keeping them cold for 4-5 hours. I’m going to look into renting a refrigerated trailer. Do you know if there any way for the chicken guy to freeze the wings? I appreciate you trying to help me out. If it ends up working out, you’ll have yourself a regular customer for lunch each time I’m in town to pick up chicken. Once again thank you. If there is any thing at all that I can help you out with, let me know. -Roger

Last edited:
Hey goomba, while you’re at, please take a picture of your arse so that i know what i am getting before i make the trip to see you, ok honey?

oh crud, what website am i on?!

darn wrong one!! 😉

Last edited:
Back