granbury

passport_pizza

Granbury is by far the worse. They take your money and in 2 years, they have not been able to get it working. We are now in Court. They will not willing honor their contracts. :x 😦

Last edited:
Re: Granbury / Firefly Tech POS/ Diamond Touch

Buyer beware. Granbury does not honer their agreed upon price their former services contact. We purchased our software for our multi unit company and agreed to upgrade all the store for a set monthly fee. After 1 year of operation they notified us that they would not honor their former agreement and our maintenance fee’s would go up 1000% Yes 1000%.

:o

Last edited:
Welcome to the FireFly and Granbury world. Lousy service, whether you have a maintenance contract or not, although they require contracts for every one now. Not that it makes any difference to the service. No need to go into the details because they have been well covered in the forum over the past couple of years or so. They are the absolutely the worst company we have ever dealt with and we have been in business for decades.

Last edited:
Amazing that we keep hearing about these things. Don’t people do any checking at all before they buy?

There are several companies that consistently have good reports… so why go with these clowns that regularly have issues?

Last edited:
Amazing that we keep hearing about these things. Don’t people do any checking at all before they buy?

There are several companies that consistently have good reports… so why go with these clowns that regularly have issues?​

Some companies, like Firefly, started out pretty good. Good service and good equipment. Then about 5 years ago they started to slide, Granbury made the slide even deeper and faster. We were in with several locations years ago when they were a pretty good company.

Last edited:
That makes more sense. Good reason to look for vendors with a longer track record of happy customers.

Last edited:
Wow, i am so upset. I use to be FireFly’s CSR complaint department. I use to take care of all of you who knew me. As they laid me off in 2009 and I have often wondered what happened to many of my valued clients. I am so sorry that all of you have experienced such issues with tech support, up dates, and cc issues. For those of you who know me you all know that this disterbs me to no end. However, when Duessa stated in her post that she wanted to know your issues, I can tell you that she herself meant that, and it was not lip service. Although many of you have seemed to have that issue since granbury has taken over. Although I cannot help any of you with your software or hardware issues nor can I do anything regarding the poor customer service you have received from granbury. I do want you to know that Tom and Duessa do care and will do their best to help you out given the limits they seem to be working under. For those of you who know me, since leaving FireFly Technologies, I have not fallen off the face of the earth. I returned to school where I have recived my Associates and Bachelors degree and am pursuing my Masters Degree and will graduate in August of 2013. I still live in Oregon, and am looking for work in the Salem, Portland area. Take care miss all of you very much. Please contact Duessa or Tom for your POS issues. Sandi

Last edited:
Back