Continue to Site

Grande cheese users ?

We have been using Grande Cheese for 4 years now. We are paying $3.00 per lb.
We buy our cheese from Metro Foods.

Last edited:
i made the switch, was using jacobo shred WM (i think its made by saputo). i like the flavor of the 50/50 provolone/part skim better. looks better and great coverage, nice stretch. $2.75 a pound this week in atlanta through bari. a little more chewy than jacobo but i can use less. i plan on using whatever grande offers in marketing stuff…why not right? its .25 cents more per pound than the jacobo

Last edited:
You should look back a couple of weeks on the forum…many people gave their testimonials and probably can learn alot…I am a v ery big supporter of grande and i take advantage of eveything they are giving

Last edited:
Currently paying $3 but that block price is sounding pretty good. Think I will order a block next week and see how it goes.

Last edited:
we do NY style, slices and big pies up to 28". I’ve been using Grande WM shred for over a year and am happy. Although I’m a little hesitant to change, in the past week I have been experimenting with the 50/50 part skim/provolone blend…wow…it actually has a great flavor, especially when sprinkling a little parm/romano on top. I just got in a case of Grande’s new East Coast blend - 50% WM mozz and 50% part skim. I am going to sample it over the next couple daysl

does anyone have any thoughts or experience with the various blends other than the whole milk mozz?

thanks

Last edited:
Back