Continue to Site

Grilled Chicken and other healthier items on your menu...

Integraoligist

I’m getting to many people come in and ask for something “healthy” besides the salads we have. 90% of them ask for Grilled chicken. I use to have frozen grilled chickenbreast that I thawed in the microwave and diced for a quick pizza topping… now I just but the already diced and throw it on the pizza frozen, cooks perfect.

I’m more fast food style… so i’ve tried putting the frozen breasts in the Microwave and cooking them for a sandwich, but they come out rubbery and dry. I even thawed them out and threw them on the griddle, tasted like crap. Any ideas on how to make them EASY for all my employees to make?

Thanks all!

Last edited:
Re: Grilled Chicken and other healthier items on your menu…

just throw them on frozen,cover with a basting lid.they are designed this way.

Last edited:

do you mean throw them on the griddle frozen and cover them with a lid… about how long would this take to cook? Because I do only burgers on the griddle, i’m not sure if the burger grease will make the chicken taste to good…

Last edited:

Try the Pierce mesquite grilled, fully cooked chicken br*%st. (stupid censor feature keeps the name of this chicken part out)

Last edited:

depends on the type and size
i use a flatend ice glazed marinated 6 oz boobies,takes a little longer than a 1/2 pound burger.
a little oil and cover,very nice and juicy.i also char them.
they sell 3-4-5-6-8 oz sizes,in both flat and natural.

Last edited:

we use the tyson mesquite breasts and they go over great

Last edited:
Back