Continue to Site

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDIO!!

230_2.png
Daddio:
Thanks everyone. I hope I make it to where george is
Can’t we go a week without some unsolicited birthday announcement? What’s that got to do with making pizza, anyway?!?! I mean d@mn . . . he’s an irritable, inconsiderate bum who has no tolerance for the new people . . . never has anything positive to say. What do I care if he has a happy birthday?!?!?!?!

Oh . . . what’s that? . . . Daddio? . . . not Dave?

Sincere apologies then. Happiest of returns to you Richard. Our “Pizza Poppin’ Daddio”. 😉

Last edited:
48.png
NicksPizza:
230_2.png
Daddio:
Thanks everyone. I hope I make it to where george is
Can’t we go a week without some unsolicited birthday announcement? What’s that got to do with making pizza, anyway?!?! I mean d@mn . . . he’s an irritable, inconsiderate bum who has no tolerance for the new people . . . never has anything positive to say. What do I care if he has a happy birthday?!?!?!?!

Oh . . . what’s that? . . . Daddio? . . . not Dave?

Sincere apologies then. Happiest of returns to you Richard. Our “Pizza Poppin’ Daddio”. 😉
Funny man, Nick.

You should be on the stage … the 1st one out of town :lol: 😉

Just you wait until you get as old as Richard and me then you won’t be laughing.
:cry:
Dave

Last edited:
I only hope to be as well tempered and successful as Richard and you when I get that old. Man, if I ever get that old. We may have nuclear powered ovens by that time.

Last edited:
Back