Continue to Site

happy birthday to me

George_Mills

Hi guys:

Just feeling so good as I start my 80 th year I want to share it with you. All but a few of my friends have gone to their eternal reward and I value the, I feel friendships, I have, and continue to develop on this forum.

I go to work every day and intend to do so for at least another 20 years.

I hope I can help any of you on subjects I have experience. Post here or send a private message.

George Mills

Last edited:
Congrats and happy birthday. I hope you are able to do another 20 years. You have added much valuable information to the group knowledge base here.

Last edited:
Hey George… Happy Birthday!

Thanks for your PM responses to my questions. I’ll be contacting you to talk a little more; I’ve just been really busy the past 2 weeks.

Last edited:
George,
Happy Birthday. I sent you a pm but never heard anything I am considering the new lincoln Fusion counter oven, for sandwiches and other small items. what do you think of this oven? how much for the 16" belt one?

Last edited:
Happy Birthday and Keep up the good work

Someone’s gotta let people know not to cook those cardboard (VCM) crust pizzas in a MM 360 trashcan.

Paul

Last edited:
Hi Porkey;
regret missing your message but I do not think it came through.

I an sending a copy of my personal messages and yours does not appear.

That does not indicate that I did not screw up someplace. I am not a computer expert by any stretch of the imagination.

In response to your question. I now almost nothing about the new Lincoln sandwich ovens except that Lincoln is a quality manufacture.
I will find out what I can about their newest product and get back to you.

George Mills

Last edited:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you . HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear GEORGE. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. and many more. CHA CHA CHA
80 :shock:

Last edited:
George Mills:
Just feeling so good as I start my 80 th year I want to share it with you. All but a few of my friends have gone to their eternal reward and I value the, I feel friendships, I have, and continue to develop on this forum. I go to work every day and intend to do so for at least another 20 years.
George, you’re a valued guy here. Heck, I never would have guessed 80 years old. You don’t type like a guy over 50! 🙂 Many joyous returns in your 81st year.

Last edited:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEORGE !!!

Thank you for all your help and advice to the community here.

PokerDealer

Now if I could just figure out how to have my turkey sandwich automatically pop out cooked to perfection.

Last edited:
A big one from “down under”.

To be around still kicking goals at the young age you are is just fantastic and as we say in Australia “you’re one lucky ba$tard” (this is a nice term of endearment in our way of speak). :lol:

Enjoy your new term of employment and I look forwrad to many more of your posts.

Dave

Last edited:
Have a terrific 80th, George. I have certainly valued getting to know you.

(As soon as we hammer out this darn lease, I will be getting that hood. I swear!)

Last edited:
I don’t want to miss the opportunity to wish you a happy birthday. Thanks for your insight to our board.

Last edited:
Back