Continue to Site

Happy New Year

Daddio

Staff member
I would like to wish every one a Happy New Year and say thank you to all of you who have sparked little ideas that have made my second year 150% of my first year.

I have sent the staff home to enjoy the night however they see fit.

Last edited:
Glad you had a good year! I hope every one has a great year and does better then last year! I dont know if my sales will continue to increase but I sure hope this year will be as good as last!

Last edited:
Same back to you Daddio.

First day of the new year has been a boomer with sales up 33% on the corresponding day last year.

I know one swallow doesn’t make a summer but gee it felt good getting the sales level we did, and with only half the staff we normally have for the same sales result.

It could have been even better but for the fact that we had NO delivery drivers for the night :x … oh my dream of getting good sales from pick ups only 😃 … oh only if we could do this all year :lol: .

Have a great New Year from “Down Under” and hope that everyone continues with the great input as last year.

Dave

Last edited:
I hope everyone has a healthy, happy and prosperous New Year.

I’m so glad that I found this site and I appreciate all the advice and comments that are posted. As we enter our 5th month of business I’ll be using alot of what I’ve learned here.

Thanks again and let’s all have a great year !

Tom

Last edited:
Back