Hardware for another POS Station... where to buy?

Integraoligist

Hey all, I need some hardware for another POS station and was wondering if anyone had a good (cheaper) place to pick up the equiptment besides e-bay.
What I need is:
LCD Touch screen (at least 15")
C.C. Reader usb
Fingerprint Reader (Digital Persona) 4000B
Cash Drawer (agp4000)
Thermal Printer (i currently have 2 of the Star TSP600, which are kind of a pain because the paper reader is too touchy, but other then that have never had a problem with them)

Thanks all for the help!

Last edited:
also try www.tigerdirect.com for the touchscreen they have them starting at $299 for 15" have bought many things from them and you can also get really good warranty from them too

Last edited:
Jeff, tried POS World but they don’t have to good of prices… did find a few other POS sites with pieces here and there. As far as the Tower from Dell, I’ve already got the pieces for a tower sitting around here so i’m already on top of that.

CMHALL, i didnt know that TIgerDirect had anything for POS… I like the 15" touch screen for $300… can’t beat that price for a new monitor!

INDIE, I use to work on refurbished electronics… thats why I don’t buy them, lol

Last edited:
Craigslist and local auctions are always a good resource. We have picked up a great majority of our equipment there. It seems as there is always local businesses out there closing up and need to get rid of their equipment.

Last edited:
Back