Continue to Site

Has anyone used Moving targets?

screedon

for those who aren’t familiar, they are a company that sends custom letters to new residents in your area.

I’m switching advertising strategies and was hoping for some feedback.

thanks in advance…

Last edited:
Do it yourself. Deeds are published weekly in the newspaper, or you can purchase a list.

Moving Targets has A LOT of unhappy customers, myself included. Search the archives and you’ll find the good and bad.

I look up the deeds in the newspaper and I personally go to the homes and welcome them myself. This works GREAT!!! The people ar amazed that someone would put that much effort into getting a new customer. Give it a shot.

Dominick

I’ve used Moving Targets and can’t say I’ve been dissapointed with the results. With that said, I now do new mover mailers on my own and get close to a 40% response as opposed to a 15% response when they did it for me. Takes alot of time, but I hand sign and hand address all mailers and include a magnet in each one. If you are not going to spend the time, use moving targets! If you will spend the time to hand address every single week, no matter what else is going on, do it yourself!

Last edited:
I’ve used Moving Targets and can’t say I’ve been dissapointed with the results. With that said, I now do new mover mailers on my own and get close to a 40% response as opposed to a 15% response when they did it for me. Takes alot of time, but I hand sign and hand address all mailers and include a magnet in each one. If you are not going to spend the time, use moving targets! If you will spend the time to hand address every single week, no matter what else is going on, do it yourself!

Last edited:
60.png
paul7979:
Paul,
This seems like an excellent idea especially on those slow days.Being as I will be opening soo and probably mostly sitting around at first,This would be very productive for me.
Thank you for the suggestion
Derek

Last edited:
This may be a stupid question, but where in the newspapers are these new deeds typically published?

In my paper they’re in the real estate section on a Sunday. They’re listed by county/city.

If you can’t find them, call and ask.

My newspaper doen’t list them, but our county’s property appraisers website does. I use new-leads USA for my list of new movers, but only because I dont want to spend the time sorting through the addresses in the website finding the addreses in my delivery area. Also, the website doesn’t include new rentals, where as new-leads does.

Last edited:
We have a local website for our town that shows the new purchases each week.I will be using taht.
Derek

Last edited:
Back