Help w/Pricing @ Festival

kjs421

A local township is having a festival and we are going to have a stand selling pizza and small subs. We will be selling drinks and would ask for your input on pricing the drinks. I believe some of the proceeds we be donated to the fire company or the township. We do not want to gouge people but at the same time we dont want to short change ourselves.

What would be a decent price to sell to the public :
12 oz. cans of Pepsi?
20 oz. bottles of Aqufina Water?

Thank You

Last edited:
I would sell Pepsi cans for a buck, I would find something cheaper than Aquafina, and also sell the water for a buck. Make the whole situation as easy as possible for yourself, no quarters to deal with. Make your money on food sold.

Last edited:
Yep, with water at that price I would also sell it at $1. I am sure you are paying more for your cans of pop!

Last edited:
I agree a buck for each im pretty sure you can find a good deal on the pepsi cans wait for the sale and stock up on them.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone.
We charged a dollar for soda and water same as the person next to us. It was only four hours and wished it would have been eight hour event. Went well for the first one.

Last edited:
We did a similar one recently. Can I ask how you set up to sell your pizzas/subs? Cooking on the spot? Warmer? Thx

Last edited:
We did a similar one recently. Can I ask how you set up to sell your pizzas/subs? Cooking on the spot? Warmer? Thx
He half baked his pizzas and finished in there kitchen at the festival. Subs we had stored I a cooler.

Last edited:
Back