Continue to Site

Hey, Think Tank has a new look....

royster13

Staff member
I went from one page to the next in a thread and voila a new forum…Very nice work folks…

Last edited:
:lol: This is not a “new” look. It is the default “subsilver” template that comes with phpBB. They just have something wrong with their settings.

Last edited:
I like the “NEW” next to the title of the threads that haven’t been read yet… however I still like the red page colors we use to have. This is the same baby blue color that thousands of other forums out there use.

Last edited:
Speaking of the site’s look, what ever happened to the avatars? They gave everybody a little personality… without them everybody kind of blends into one.

Last edited:
I definitely do NOT like the new look at all. The other one was much more appealing and easier on the eyes imo.

Last edited:
Relax, dudes. It is simply a glitch. Hopefully they did not overwrite the PMQ template.

Last edited:
Ever since Tom left, PMQ has kind of left us in the dark as to what they are doing. I’m sure this isn’t something that pays the bills, but I know it builds loyalty for the print version.

Last edited:
Scott Hack:
Ever since Tom left, PMQ has kind of left us in the dark as to what they are doing. I’m sure this isn’t something that pays the bills, but I know it builds loyalty for the print version.
Tom left PMQ?

Pizza Today shot themselves in the head with their forum “upgrade”. I rarely go there anymore.

Last edited:
Dewar's Pizza Bakery:
Scott Hack:
Tom left PMQ?

Pizza Today shot themselves in the head with their forum “upgrade”. I rarely go there anymore.
I have to log in there with each visit, which is annoying so I don’t and then I can’t easily leave comments. I’ve started coming here more. C’est la vie…

Last edited:
He does the Australia issues. So he isn’t involved with the US operations anymore. Or at least that was the case. I don’t know if that still is the case or not.

Last edited:
Dewar's Pizza Bakery:
Relax, dudes. It is simply a glitch. Hopefully they did not overwrite the PMQ template.
It’s been a while so I wonder if it is really a glitch, or planned.

I notice too that the chat room is gone…

Someone should at least make a statement.

Last edited:
Registered Guest:
Dewar's Pizza Bakery:
It’s been a while so I wonder if it is really a glitch, or planned.

I notice too that the chat room is gone…

Someone should at least make a statement.
Gotta be a glitch since they still have the theme named PMQ. I cannot see them intentionally doing this. I do agree someone should say something. However, I am fine with it. Does not bother me the least. At least they did not wipe out the forum completely.

Last edited:
Back