Continue to Site

HOLIDAY TIME AGAIN

wa_dave

Just thought I’d let you all know I’m off to Thailand for 2 weeks annual leave. Probably no-one cares but as others post when they go on leave I thought I’d follow suit :mrgreen:
Flying out 1 am Sunday to Singapore then onto Bangkok, then on to Chiang Mai and finishing of with 5 days in Krabi (down near Phuket).
No shop, no long hours, no nothing, just a good old relax and lots of sightseeing. Never been there before so it should be good except for the 100 + heat 100% humidity. But I guess a nice swim and a few cold beers will fix it all.
Dave

Last edited:
Have fun. Thai people are wonderful. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it.

I go to a little island called kosamui, about a 45 min flight south of Bangkok. I love hearing the waves lapping on the beach just a few steps away from the cottage as the salt air wafts in through the windows.

Last edited:
Lucky dog! Have fun. If you want to follow up on Pizza Garden’s suggestion you can get to Kosamui by local boats (from where you’ll be), which is a fun little adventure. Great little place . . . or at least it was 15 years ago. Anyway, enjoy your time off.

Last edited:
Here in Bangkok for 3rd day. Great food and cheap booze. Yesterday was HOT +40c and HUMID 95%+, great for a night of pints of Ashai beer for less than $3 ($12 -14 where I am in Perth Australia). Got messed for around $20 :mrgreen: (that was my colour afterwards 😛 )
Checking out the food to see any thing that can be translated to pizzas. Need some more International themed flavours for our Gourmet range.
Dave

Last edited:
Back